The Ransom Multiplication Cooperative
Post College Residency
The Post College Residency is a leadership development program for emerging leaders who feel called to vocational church ministry. It is uniquely designed to give hands on experience working with one of the staff teams of the church, personal mentoring and leadership training to equip emerging church leaders for a lifetime of ministry significance.
- Ministry Experience – Hands on ministry that qualifies as supervised ministry towards ordination
- Ministry Coaching – Personal coach for ministry questions
- Personal Development – Equip you to be successful in ministry and personally
- Leadership Development – Weekly teachings centered around Pastoral leadership topics
- Culture & DNA – Experience a unique environment with a dynamic staff
- Evaluations – Feedback to help you grow as a pastor
Church Planter Residency
The Church Planter Residency is a one year opportunity to clarify your calling, get quipped to carry it out and unite a launch team around your God called purpose. This cohort enables you to engage in real life ministry that helps prepare you to plant and lead your own church.
- Assessment based coaching
- Web based learning and coaching
- Residency training
- Experiential learning
- Preaching and speaking
- Launch plan development
- Spouse mentoring and training
Interested in learning more?
Contact Cody Tupps